To schedule a session, click here!
or call 610.933.3666 to discuss making an appointment with us!
Welcome to the website for the massage practice of Xerlan and Christopher Deery.
Our office is located at 1023 Gay Street, in Phoenixville, PA
We have many years of experience in several different types of Massage and Bodywork, and tailor each session to your individual needs. This is Xerlan’s 26th year in practice and Chris’ 17th Year in practice. Your body is our business!
We specialize in ‘outcome based’ massage; massage and bodywork with a specific therapeutic goal. We focus on treatment of the soft tissues. We have education and experience working with many different types of people and various issues – professional athletes, cancer patients, pre- and post-natal clients, chronic pain sufferers, and people who respect and value massage and bodywork as a part of their personal health care. We can address almost every issue, and employ not only traditional massage techniques, but also Lymphatic Bodywork, Advanced Myofascial Release Systems, Osteopathic Trigger Point Methods, Oriental Bodywork Modalities, and several other manual therapies.
We are active volunteers with the American Massage Therapy Association, and are ardent supporters of the Massage Therapy Research Foundation! Look them up!
- Massage Can Aid in Pain Relief
- Massage Therapy Can Improve the Quality of Life for Those in Hospice and Palliative Care
- Massage Therapy Can Aid in Postoperative Pain Relief
- Massage Therapy Can Be a Valuable Component of a Wellness Program
- Massage Therapy Can Relieve Stress
- Massage Therapy May Benefit Newborns
- Massage Can Reduce Symptoms of Depression
- Massage Therapy for Those Who Exercise
- Massage Can Be Effective for Tension Headaches
- Massage Therapy Can Help Improve Sleep
- Massage Therapy as Beneficial Part of Integrative Treatment Plan for Fibromyalgia
- Massage Therapy Can be Effective for Low Back Pain